Piggy Paint's non-toxic, odourless, hypoallergenic, water-based formula makes it safe to use on all piggies. There are no toxic chemicals; it's free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, Bisphenol A, ethyl acetate and acetone. It's as Natural as Mud™!
Piggy Paint dries to a hard, durable finish that can easily be removed with the eco-friendly, low odour Piggy Paint nail polish remover.
- Angel Kisses - Soft, Light Pink
- Candy Coated - Swirling, Light Plum
- Clouds of Candy - Pastel, Matte Blue
- Dandelion Dance - Cheery, Shimmery Yellow Nail Polish
- Dragon Tears - Light Green Pearl
- Eat Your Peace - Neon Green
- Forever Fancy - Sparkly, Bright Pink
- Girls Rule! - Bright, Shimmery Purple
- Glass Slippers - Clear Sparkle (Use it on top of any colour for a sparkly finish)
- Groovy Grape - Neon Purple
- Ice Cream Dream - Dark, Intense Green
- LOL - Neon Magenta
- Mac-n-Cheese Please - Vibrant, Pumpkin Orange
- Radioactive - Clear Nail Polish that Glows-in-the-dark!
- Sea-quin - Pastel turquoise
- Sleepover - Midnight Blacks
- Sometimes Sweet - Shiny, Bright Red
- Sweetpea - Sparkly, light pink
- Tea Party for Two - Bright Blue Shimmer
- Tip of the Iceberg - White
- The Boyfriend Blues - Neon Blue
- Twinkle Toes - Sparkly Silver (Can be used as a topcoat for darker colours)
Introducing their new adult line of polishes with sophisticated colours for those Refined piggies. Also safe to use during pregnancy! Turn OFF the bathroom fan, and breathe easy as you enjoy polish without all the harsh, smelly chemicals!
For maximum chip resistence, be sure to add their Topcoat/Primecoat Set, and use the warm heat from a blow dryer to cure the polish.
- All that Razz! - Medium swirling raspberry
- Coffee Talk - Shimmery Copper
- How Merlot Can You go? - Deep, shimmery merlot
- In the Flesh - Shimmery nude
- Midnight Pansy - Deep, dark purple
- Not your Mama's Mauve - Dusty rose
Ingredients: Water, water-miscible acrylic resins and thickeners (well below 100 parts per million), glycol ethers. May contain mica, D&C red lake, ultramarine blue, iron, and titanium oxide pigments.
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: